Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Sincere Thank You

I would like to thank a few people who are responsible for a tremendous victory for The Law Offices of Cathy A. Marino.  First, to the Suffolk Superior Jury who heard the case.  Seven men and women, who did their civic duty, before and after a holiday weekend.  They took three days out of their busy lives to listen attentively, takes notes, and weigh the evidence in a fair, thoughtful and considered way. To Judge Douglas Wilkens, for conducting a smooth, even handed trial.
Thank you to Robert Strasnick of Principe and Strasnick of Saugus, MA, who presented the case brilliantly.  It's never easy having an attorney for a client, and Rob rose to the occasion, and never wavered in his faith that we would obtain a just result.  Finally, to my staff, who supported me, and insured that every 'T' was crossed, and every 'I' was dotted.  I am blessed to have them all for employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment